Manage episode 281208086 series 1261370
What a year 2020 has been for all of us. No one could have predicted what was to come, and while I’ve heard from people that this was either their best or worst year ever, almost all of us have faced unprecedented challenges, adversity, and even opportunities along the way.
As we leave this year behind, on today’s podcast I’m inviting you to consider entering into 2021 with an unconventional paradigm—that creating the best year of your life has less to do with what you accomplish (your results) or what happens to/for you (your circumstance), and everything to do with how you choose to show up and experience each day.
I’m also going to give you some strategies that you can immediately begin implementing to make 2021 your best year yet.
- Why having a good year or a bad year has less to do with your results and more to do with how you show up every day.
- How a difficult year (see 2020) can give you everything you need to become the person that you need to be to create everything else you want in life.
- How to get clarity and set goals in eight different areas.
- The value of unwavering faith and resilience.
- The power of support and accountability networks - and how to find (or create) one.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit HalElrod.com/357
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.