Armed to the Heart - Military Women, Work-life Balance, Female Veterans, Christian Moms, Pregnancy and Postpartum
82. Interview with Brianna Battles on Pregnancy & Postpartum Fitness, the Identity Shifts & Mental Health Struggles of Motherhood, and How to Make an Impact in your Community
Manage episode 361167429 series 3390642
SO honored to welcome Brianna Battles, the founder & CEO of Pregnancy & Postpartum Athleticism, an incredible coach, mentor, and leading expert in pre and postnatal fitness onto the Podcast!
I cannot imagine a more meaningful individual to bring on for you as the first guest interview because she inspired everything that I do, and the mission I hold dear to support military women navigating motherhood and fitness through those seasons.
In this conversation we covered:
- Our personal shared struggles finding our identity again as a mother and athlete, and the intersection between our and many mothers' experiences of anxiety, depression, and our changing bodies & fitness abilities
- How to navigate the pressures we feel to get back to fitness & get our bodies back quickly -- especially in the military or as driven athletes
- The red flags you should look for to filter out negative or toxic influences, and how to find trustworthy pre & postnatal fitness information
- How to channel your drive & competitiveness in a positive direction through pregnancy & postpartum so you have a balanced approach to your goals & performance in fitness, work & motherhood
- Tips for how to be part of the change you want to see for pregnant & postpartum women in your community as coaches, leaders, & professionals
ANNOUNCEMENT! The Pregnancy & Postpartum Athleticism Certification Course is on SALE NOW!! Learn more and get started HERE if you feel called to be part of this movement.
***SAVE $300 off the normal price by enrolling by APRIL 21! If you enroll through my affiliate link above, I will gift you a free 1:1 coaching call to help you make a plan for how you can get started toward your goals. Email me at email@example.com if you have any questions!
This is an AMAZING opportunity to join our international team of coaches & professionals who are making a difference in the military community and beyond.
Are you a mama who wants to get back to Lifting, Running, and the Military Fitness Test quickly after baby so you can feel stronger & more like yourself again? My signature 18 week Postpartum Program is for you!
FREE PREGNANCY & POSTPARTUM FITNESS RESOURCES:
Free Pregnancy Exercise Guide: How to Safely Exercise + Maintain Fitness Through Pregnancy
Free Postpartum Fitness Guide: How to Return to Fitness Postpartum (for Military Mamas + Beyond)