Manage episode 301792771 series 1261370
For today’s podcast, I’m inviting you to choose to be either Person A or Person B, addressing the implications of the choice you make, and sharing insights on how to effectively choose.
There are huge differences between these two people, and choosing to be one over the other can determine our quality of life. For me, I’ve found that the conscious choice makes all the difference in my quality of life, my mental and emotional well-being, my degree of success and almost every other aspect of my being.
In this episode, I want to give you an eye-opening look into how you are choosing to show up and who you’re choosing to be, no matter what’s going on in the world or in your life.
- How we as human beings can choose how we feel about every moment of our lives.
- Why no one consciously chooses unhappiness, and what really makes us unhappy.
- Wisdom from Margaret Wheatley’s book, Who Do We Choose To Be?
- How to answer a question as loaded as “What should we focus on?”
- Why people can survive tragedy without being resigned to letting it define them.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit HalElrod.com/394
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.Connect with Hal Elrod