Manage episode 312120497 series 2687880
Today’s podcast is the first in a 4-part series, each designed to set you up to do everything in your power to make 2022 your best year yet. We’re beginning the series with an encore presentation of one of the highest rated episodes that I recorded for you last year, which will give you an “Unconventional Approach to Make This Your Best Year Yet” and set the stage for the next three episodes.
As we leave this year behind, I’m inviting you to consider entering 2022 with an unconventional paradigm—that creating the best year of your life has less to do with what you accomplish (your results) or what happens to you (your circumstance), and everything to do with how you choose to show up and experience each day.
I’m also going to give you some strategies that you can immediately begin implementing to make 2022 your best year yet, no matter how you choose to measure success.
And one more thing, I have a free gift for you! I had one of my favorite people in the world on the show a couple of weeks ago, Brian Johnson. He is giving away his summaries of over 600+ personal development and business books. No strings attached, it’s free! Just go to Optimize.me/hal to get access to his amazing content.
- Why having a good year or a bad year has less to do with your results and more to do with how you show up every day.
- How a difficult year (see 2020/2021) can give you everything you need to become the person that you need to be to create everything else you want in life.
- How to get clarity and set goals in eight different areas.
- The value of unwavering faith and resilience.
- The power of support and accountability networks - and how to find (or create) one.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit HalElrod.com/407
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.Connect with Hal Elrod