Sandra Velazquez from Nopalera on Building a Brand Magnet and Turning Down a Shark Tank Deal
Manage episode 357001269 series 3446717
In this episode, we meet Sandra Velasquez, the founder, and CEO at Nopalera.
Nopalera is a Mexican botanical for bath and body that celebrates Latina culture.
We will hear how Sandra went from being a CPG sales manager and singer in the Latin rock band to founding a sought-after luxury bathy and beauty brand that turned down a Shark Tank deal.
Other topics covered in this episode
- How to build a strong foundation
- Why bath & body products
- How to share a POV
- The launch of Nopalera
- Strategy and purpose of different sales channels
- What is it really like to be on Shark Tank
- No matter what you do, build with the end in mind
- A strong POV and brand values are a magnet for talent and sales
- Know the purpose of each of your sales channels
- Always invest in yourself
- Be clear about your value
Please let us know your thoughts about the episode!
Where to find Sandra Velazquez:
Where to find Kait Stephens:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE OMNICHANNEL MARKETER