Manage episode 375620247 series 3423782
The Living Jewishly Podcast is dedicated to learning, understanding and appreciating the greatness of Jewish heritage and the Torah through the simplified, concise study of Halacha, Jewish Law, thereby enhancing our understanding of how Hashem wants us to live our daily lives in a Jewish way.
In this Living Jewishly Podcast BONUS episode, Rabbi Aryeh Wolbe discusses the laws of the month of Elul, and some of the basic laws of Selichos (Supplications) that are recited prior to Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
Download & Print the Living Jewishly Halacha Notes:
To listen to other podcasts by Rabbi Aryeh Wolbe: https://linktr.ee/ariwol
- Jewish Inspiration Podcast: https://inspiration.transistor.fm/episodes
- Parsha Review Podcast: https://parsha.transistor.fm/episodes
- Living Jewishly Podcast: https://jewishly.transistor.fm/episodes
- Thinking Talmudist Podcast: https://talmud.transistor.fm/episodes
- Unboxing Judaism Podcast: https://unboxing.transistor.fm/episodes
- Rabbi Aryeh Wolbe Podcast Collection: https://collection.transistor.fm/episodes
Please send your questions, comments and even your stories relating to this episode to email@example.com.
Please visit www.torchweb.org to see a full listing of our Jewish outreach and educational resources available in the Greater Houston area and please consider sponsoring a podcast by making a donation to help support our global outreach at https://www.torchweb.org/support.php.
For a full listing of podcasts available by TORCH at https://www.TORCHpodcasts.com
Recorded in the TORCH Centre - Studio B to a live audience on August 29, 2023, in Houston, Texas.
Released as Podcast on August 30, 2023