Manage episode 273487431 series 2030630
Your grandma is so self-centered and negative that your efforts to stay in touch with her are just making you miserable. How do you go about breaking up with your narcissistic grandma without feeling terrible? We'll tackle this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/412
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Your grandma is so self-centered and negative that your efforts to stay in touch with her are just making you miserable. How do you go about breaking up with your narcissistic grandma without feeling terrible?
- You grew up in a good-hearted, church-going family, but over time, you've come to the conclusion that you're an atheist. How do you break the news to them without losing their emotional -- and financial -- support?
- As two male nurses in a female-dominated field, you and your boss have noticed an extreme anti-male sentiment from at least three of your managers. Should you bring up your grievances to HR or just look for another job?
- We all cope with the pandemic in our own way, and some choose to drink more than they otherwise would. As your mother recently died from alcoholism, how can you interact with your booze-loving pals without being the killjoy in the Zoom room?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
- And if you want to keep in touch with former co-host and JHS family Jason, find him on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!