Manage episode 297980406 series 2507500
Does any of this sound familiar? 🙋 ♀️
You’re determined to have the most healthy and productive routine, so you set your alarm for 5 am, roll out of bed and straight into your at-home gym to do a HIIT workout, follow it up by listening to a motivational podcast, start your work day by 8 am, eat keto and try intermittent fasting- and you keep doing it day after day.
And maybe at first you even see some promising results, but by the end of the month you’re feeling burnt out, sleep deprived, stressed, and more physically out of whack then when you first started.
Well not to fear, because in today’s episode, Jordan talks with Alisa Vitti, functional nutritionist, women’s hormone health expert, and author of WomanCode and In the Flo, about all things Cycle Syncing ®, and how we as women can support our cycles to best optimize our work lives, productivity, fitness, and social lives.
Tune in to learn:
- Why more women suffer with hormonal problems than men
- How to use Cycle Syncing ® to support your infradian rhythm
- Ways to optimize your metabolism throughout the month
- What workouts you should be doing to see the most progress
- The key to being more productive and less stressed
- How to practice Cycle Syncing ® within a work team
To learn more from Alisa and access more of her resources, check out floliving.com.
And if you’re ready to learn more and take action to support your health, you can go to cyclesyncingmembership.com, and use the code SHE, to receive 1 free month of Flo28 where you’ll have access to workout videos, meal plans, and time management tools that are designed to match your cycle.