Manage episode 376613168 series 2953118
I have a fascinating topic to explore with you today and that is, how does the attachment style we form in childhood go on to impact us as adults and further still, how does it affect how you run your business?
Joining me to explain more is Clinical Physiologist and relationship specialist, Dr. Clair Burley. Clair helps her clients transform their relationships with themselves and others to create lasting positive change.
So if you hold yourself back, suffer from imposter syndrome or struggle with visibility, understanding your attachment style could help you move through those feelings and boost your long-term success.
What You’ll Learn In This Episode;
- The four attachment styles we unknowingly adopt as infants, how they shape our view of the world and why they are so essential to understand as adults.
- Being a business owner always pushes you out of your comfort zone and brings up a lot of emotions. Today we discuss the steps you can take to self-regulate and look after your emotions.
- How understanding your attachment style from childhood can help you build a business that works for you and how it might have slowed you down in the past.
- Why being on high alert all the time will impact your health, and how you can work towards feeling calmer, rested and more present.
- Follow me on Instagram @lisajohnsonstrategist
- Follow me on Facebook @lisajohnsonstrategist
- Find all of Dr Clair’s services at www.drclair.com