Manage episode 361107757 series 3412381
Washington Hospitality Association President & CEO Anthony Anton discusses leadership with Frank Welton, former regional vice president of Hilton International and a recent recipient of the Burtenshaw Lifetime Achievement Award.
In part two of Anthony's conversation with Frank, the two talk about leading a new generation of teams.
Frank also talked about his favorite leadership books:
- Stephen Covey's "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People"
- The books of Ken Blanchard
- "The First 90 Days," by Michael D. Watkins
- "Zapp: The Lightening of Empowerment," by William C. Byham
- "Under the Hood," by Stan Slap
Sponsored by Training Solutions