Manage episode 274486433 series 2030630
Dan Ariely (@danariely) is the James B. Duke Professor of Psychology and Behavioral Economics at Duke University and bestselling author of Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions and Payoff: The Hidden Logic That Shapes Our Motivations.
What We Discuss with Dan Ariely:
- How does the What the Hell effect keep us making bad decisions even when we know they’re bad?
- Are we ever truly rational, unbiased, or impartial?
- What’s the best time to appear before a judge?
- How transparency in our lives can often backfire.
- How motivation works (and doesn’t work) and how we can use our own psychology against ourselves.
- And so much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/417
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!