Manage episode 288661033 series 2650280
Have you ever been so burnt out from work (or life) that just trying to feel empathy or trying to engage with others seems like a tall order?
Maybe you feel like you’re in a hamster wheel that’s got you feeling stuck and weary, and even unable to fully function.
In today’s episode, Jordan chats with professor, CEO, author, and M.D., Dr. Sasha Shillcutt, about what burnout really looks like and what you can do to address it.
Take a break (yes, really) and tune in to learn:
- What burnout really looks like
- The first steps to take if you’re experiencing burnout
- How to set boundaries in your work and personal life
- Strategies for how to talk to your boss about burnout
- How to delegate tasks that “only you can do”
To learn more from Sasha Shillcutt, visit her at becomebraveenough.com.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.