Manage episode 345508421 series 2903884
What do you do with your hands and arms when you are standing in front of your audience?
Have you penguin and T-rex arms? Sometimes it's difficult to know what to do.
Carina and Martin discuss and give tips and pieces of advice.
Show notes with links to articles, blog posts, products and services:
- Indian summer
- Nonverbal communication
- Pen Meets Paper podcast
- What to Do With Your Hands in Social Situations (& What NOT to Do) - Science of People DOT com
- 60 Hand Gestures You Should Be Using and Their Meaning
- Dr. Laura Sicola - Vocal Impact Productions
- Gesticulation in Italian
- The Fountain Guide to Value for Value - Fountain.fm
- The Feedback Loop - Value4Value.info
The episode (6 minutes) was recorded at 1330 Central European Time, on October 21, 2022, with Ringr app.. Martin did the editing and post-production with the podcast maker, Alitu. The transcript is generated by Alitu.