Manage episode 342679925 series 2903884
… and with your name.
To say hello properly is more important than we think. We tell the other person who we are. And that starts with your name.
In this episode Carina and Martin talk about Dr Laura Sicola, founder of Vocal Impact productions, who says;
If you want to sound like a leader, with confidence start by saying your name right.
Show notes with links to articles, blog posts, products and services:
- Om hälsande - Institutet för språk och folkminnen (in Swedish)
- Elbow bump - Wikipedia
- Dr. Laura Sicola's website, Vocal Impact Productions
- Want to sound like a leader? Start by saying your name right | Laura Sicola | TEDxPenn
- The Fountain Guide to Value for Value - Fountain.fm
- The Feedback Loop - Value4Value.info
The episode (6 minutes) was recorded at 1600 Central European Time, on September 28, 2022, with Ringr app.. Martin did the editing and post-production with the podcast maker, Alitu. The transcript is generated by Alitu.