Manage episode 327609442 series 2972209
1)Intro, Douglas Christie Thoughts on the release of Ernst Zundel https://fakeotube.com/video/4734/douglas-christie---thoughts-on-the-release-of-ernst-zundel
2)In this episode we had the honor to be joined by Lady Michèle Renouf a former beauty queen who followed her conscience and got involved in historical revisionism in the late 1990s and since then has been a strong voice for getting the message out to the public what happens if you question the official narrative in particular historical events. During her time as revisionist she has met and got acquainted with many of the famous names within this scene such as David Irving, Robert Faurisson, Ursula Haverbeck, Horst Mahler, Ernst Zundel, Sylvia Stolz, Monica Schaefer, Alfred Schaefer, Jürgen Graf and many more. During a visit in Dresden, Germany in 2018 she made an unprepared speech of 10 minutes for which she later got prosecuted and risked a 5 year prison sentence for. Fortunately the prosecuting side later dropped the case and Michèle thinks it was because during the trial she would have had several opportunities to speak her mind to a broader public and they didn’t want her to get out with her message on such a big platform. This is just a few of the topics that were covered in this 3 hour long interview.
3)Outro Carl Klang, Rock them in their Ivory Towers https://bit.ly/3sAWJvp
4)Links to this episode:
1. Michèles presentation on video at the Patriotic Alternative Conference of Dr. Gunther Kümel’s Modified Sachs Plan Concept: Way Out of the Migration Disaster:
2. The 6 mins video filmed at Michèles Haus fireside in Germany of Berlin Attorney explaining (in German with subtitles) Michèles Dresden Trial victory:
3. The ‘table talk’ discussion in a 48 mins video of Michèles Trial Attorney Nahrath who explains this unique victory to Gaza Flotilla hero Joe Fallisi:
4. Michèles Report of 93 years old Ursula Haverbeck’s Berlin Trial:
5. A 12 mins video of an interview in English outside the Berlin courthouse with “Volkslehrer" Nikolai Nerling:
6. Michèles DVD list:
7. On YouTube link the film Michèle made out of a surprise birthday party when she turn the tables instead to celebrate her hosts and those who kept the flame of fairness alive: “Justice in Germany”:
8. Jailing Opinions website commenced by someone who liked Michèles video of the same name and wished to promote it:
9. Michèles own campaign website:
10. Ernst Zundel Setting the record straight (Documentary about his trials in Canada in the 1980s) https://archive.org/details/ErnstZundelSettingTheRecordStraightFullHistoryChannelDocumentary
11. Michael Hoffmans book Judaism discovered by its own texts.