#5 To move from user research to action. Andy Priestner shares his best insights
Manage episode 311891632 series 3198457
We call Andy Priestner, a British UX profile within the library community, and talk about:
- When you have collected all that user research data, how do you move forward?
- His winter 2019 tour to Swedish libraries, facilitating UX training and fieldwork
- Why UX is the key to deliver better services at our libraries
- The UX-mindset that changed his life
- What happens when you suddenly place a sofa in the library
- Why it’s so good to say ”It’s only a pilot”
Andy Priestner: A British freelance consultant and trainer in UX research and design, Lego Serious Play and leadership. Founder of the UXLibs conference.
Methods: Affinity mapping. Ideation 6-8-5. Prototyping. ”How might me…”.
Hosts: Karin Ljungklint och Kristin Olofsson
Producer: Sofia Toivonen
Sound engineer: Torgil Störner