Manage episode 364912745 series 2808607
Episode 122: How to Rebuild your Content Creation/Influencer Business Post-Pandemic.
Welcome to episode 122 of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about how to rebuild your content creation/influencer business post-pandemic.
In our one-hundred-and-twenty-second episode you’ll learn:
- How an influencer took her life as a military wife and turned it into a 6-figure business
- What happened to her brand deals when the pandemic hit
- How she’s been supplementing her income to make up for the loss income with her blog
- Where she sees her blog going now that the pandemic is coming to an end
- Her thoughts on someone just starting out in the blogging/influencer realm
- How her blog has evolved over the years and her plans for the future
About our Guest:
Samantha Curtis is a life and style blogger and content creator at The Samantha Show inspiring women to look and feel their best. She started her blog in May 2011 when her husband was deployed to Afghanistan and she’s been doing it ever since!
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- The Samantha Show
- The Samantha Show on Facebook
- @Samantha_Show_ on Twitter
- @Samantha_Show on Instagram
- Samantha Curtis on LinkedIn
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”