Manage episode 283384810 series 2596092
Linda Carroll (@Lovecycleslinda) is a licensed marriage and family therapist, relationship sage, and author of Love Skills: The Keys to Unlocking Lasting, Wholehearted Love and Love Cycles: The Five Essential Stages of Lasting Love.
What We Discuss with Linda Carroll:
- Love is a feeling that comes and goes, but loving is a skill set you can improve with practice.
- Why most arguments are not really about what you think you're fighting about.
- Is communication in relationships overrated? What the Woodpecker Syndrome is and how to avoid it.
- "You have to love yourself before you can love anyone else" and other cultural stereotypes and clichés about relationships that are worth less than the Hallmark cards they were printed on.
- Why so many of us get locked into repeating relationship patterns that ultimately end messily.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/462
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!