Manage episode 283465002 series 2596092
While your sister's history of bad beaus continues to sap her self-esteem and savings, her current companion's cons are preying upon your parents' provisions. What's the surest way of saying sayonara to your sister's swindling sweetie? We'll tackle this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/463
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- While your sister's history of bad beaus continues to sap her self-esteem and savings, her current companion's cons are preying upon your parents' provisions. What's the surest way of saying sayonara to your sister's swindling sweetie?
- As a young, caucasian, cisgender, heterosexual, and relatively fit male with no real health issues (or even allergies), you recognize your privilege and genetic luck. How do you most responsibly support those who are less privileged as an ally who amplifies their messages, educates yourself, and stays mindful of your impact on others?
- You're teaching at a run-down school where a gaslighting principal is in charge. You love your underserved students and don't want to abandon them, but you're finding the work environment too toxic to be sustainable for your sanity. What are your best options here?
- You’ve been introducing people to each other when you've thought the connection would be mutually beneficial, but these introductions have gone awry more often than not. What's our advice for preventing this from happening (or mitigating its damage to your reputation when it does)?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!