Manage episode 308084774 series 3008348
Today's guest is Brendan Da Silva. He is a Man on a mission to impact and improve lives! He loves his wife Debora, people and God. He fishes and enjoys basketball. This year he will sell 225 houses!
Brendan is not only lethal at Real Estate he is also my older brother!
The U.S. has one of the highest recidivism rates: 76.6% of prisoners are rearrested within five years.
- Chekhov's gun - a dramatic principle that suggests that details within a story or play will contribute to the overall narrative. This encourages writers to not make false promises in their narrative by including extemporaneous details that will not ultimately pay off by the last act, chapter, or conclusion.
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Wild at Heart by John Eldredge
- To Sell is Human by Daniel H. Bank
- Captain Fantastic
- Zeus With Bruce by Bruce Da Silva
- "Charisma is very different from character." -Brendan Da Silva
- "Only the dead have seen the end of war." -Plato
- "If you want to conquer the island, burn your boats." -Julius Caesar
- "There's more here, sir, than meets the eye." -John Galsworthy
- "Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed." -Proverbs 15:22
- "Conversation is an invisible art form." -Bruce Da Silva
- "Don't expect yourself or hold yourself accountable to any metric that is greater than 1% every day... it's about very small consistent decisions over a long period of time that make the difference. Let's do a little really well so that we can last." -Brendan Da Silva
You can find Brendan and The Da Silva Team at
- (201) 926-1190