Manage episode 308140585 series 1394353
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 01:07 - What is Tobias Carlisle's view on the general stock market?
- 03:20 - Why angel investing and venture capital is currently being indexed without due diligence.
- 05:35 - Why Tobias Carlisle thinks that Lockheed Martin is undervalued (Ticker: LMT).
- 24:32 - Whether Stig Brodersen has doubled down on Alibaba.
- 25:39 - Why Stig Brodersen thinks that GoDaddy is undervalued (Ticker: GDDY).
- 39:24 - Why GoDaddy is not a tech company.
- 44:08 - Why Hari Ramachandra believes that Verizon is undervalued (Ticker: VZ).
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Mastermind Discussion Q3 2021.
- Mastermind Discussion Q2 2021.
- CNN's Fear and greed index.
- Our FREE stock analysis resource, Intrinsic Value Index.
- Subscribe to our FREE Intrinsic Value Assessments.
- Tobias Carlisle's podcast, The Acquires Podcast
- Tobias Carlisle's ETF, ZIG.
- Tobias Carlisle's ETF, Deep.
- Tobias Carlisle's book, The Acquirer's Multiple – read reviews of this book
- Tobias Carlisle's Acquirer's Multiple stock screener: AcquirersMultiple.com.
- Tweet directly to Tobias Carlisle.
- Hari's Blog: BitsBusiness.com
- Tweet directly to Hari.
- If you're new to the show and don't know where to begin listening, check out our We Study Billionaires Starter Packs.
- Impress your audience and yourself. Enjoy presentations for free with Canva.
- Learn more about how you can get started investing in some of the best cash flow markets today with Rent to Retirement.
- It’s the holidays and you deserve a gift that keeps on giving you joy and comfort every day, all year long - X-Chair! Save $100 off your X-Chair just by purchasing it now.
- You can get a complete home security system starting at just over $100. There are no long-term contracts or commitments. It’s a really easy way to start feeling a bit more peace of mind. Get 50% off your next order at SimpliSafe.com/TIP.
- Join award-winning British journalist Georgie Frost as he interviews the leading thinkers and doers at BCG on the trends, developments, and ideas that will shape and disrupt the future! Listen to brand new episodes of The So What from BCG on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Get $50 off your Drinkworks Home Bar by Keurig this holiday season. Now through December 5, save $50 on the Home Bar at Drinkworks.com.
- Grab your favorite Liquid I.V. flavors nationwide at Walmart or you can get 25% off when you go to LIQUIDIV.COM and use code WSB at checkout.
- Get access to some of the most sought-after real estate in the U.S. with Crowdstreet.
- Identify and stop paying for subscriptions you don’t need, want, or simply forgot about with Truebill.
- Be part of the solution by investing in companies that are actively engaged in integrating ESG practices with Desjardins.
- Yieldstreet allows you to invest beyond the stock market with an evolving marketplace of alternative investments. Create your account today.
- You can see eczema on the surface of your skin, but there may also be irritation below that you can’t see. Discover Eucrisa as it works both above and below the skin to treat eczema in adults and children 3 months of age and older.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
HELP US OUT!
What do you love about our podcast? Here’s our guide on how you can leave a rating and review for the show. We always enjoy reading your comments and feedback!