Manage episode 192107761 series 1448779
Fredrik talks to Neil Killick about being agile and spreading agile thinking, especially within larger organizations. Defining what you mean with the term is just the beginning of the challenges. At the same time, when seen from a different perspective, it is much too easy to drill down into worrying about definitions and following things to the letter. We start with a good coffee and cover a lot of ground on the people side of software, from Srcum as intended to the horrible strawman called waterfall.
Feedback is always welcome, in fact this episode is all thanks to suggestions and connections provided by mattias on Twitter. Thanks, and keep it coming!Links
- Lilla kafferosteriet - where we recorded and had coffee
- Neil on Twitter
- Neil's blog
- #noestimates](https://ronjeffries.com/xprog/articles/the-noestimates-movement/">Vasco Duarte
- No estimates - Vasco's book
- Story points
- YAGNI - You aren't gonna need it
- How to not shoot yourself in the foot with estimation - Neil's talk
- Episode 14 (in Swedish) was the talk with Viktor Sarström about culture
- Sprint review
Under utveckling is a podcast by and for developers, created in sunny (cough) Gothenburg by us at TimeEdit. We would love your feedback on the topics we discuss! We are on Twitter as uupodden and at Facebook as Under utveckling. If you enjoy the podcast we'd love a rating and review in iTunes!