Manage episode 286306338 series 2030630
Dan David (@Dan_David44) is an investor, activist short-seller, and whistle-blower. He is the founder of Wolfpack Research, host of the I Hung Up On Warren Buffett Podcast, and is featured in The China Hustle documentary.
What We Discuss with Dan David:
- Dan defines what it means to be an activist short-seller, and how his research discerns between legitimate but worthwhile risks in the market and outright criminal fraud.
- How Chinese companies use reverse mergers to trade on US markets without oversight and siphon hundreds of billions of dollars from the economy without accountability or criminal consequences.
- Why the US government allows this legalized corruption to continue (with the blessing of investment banks).
- In the end, who really suffers in the fallout of these reverse takeover (RTO) scams.
- The long-term dangers of allowing this fraud to continue, and what Dan sees as our way out of this mess.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/476
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!