Manage episode 273208334 series 2030630
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/410
What We Discuss with Lt. General H.R. McMaster:
- The problem with taking a "George Constanza approach" to warfare if we want to resolve conflict instead of just drawing it out longer than it needs to be.
- Why does the United States keep fighting, as H.R. said on 60 Minutes, "a one-year war 20 times" in Afghanistan?
- The importance of exercising strategic empathy in order to understand how opposing states think rather than allowing strategic narcissism to convince us that they have the same motivations and think like us.
- Why immigration is good for the United States and we should be encouraging it as a way to compete instead of discouraging it.
- If H.R. believes that climate change is one of our greatest threats and challenges, why did he support a US withdrawal from the Paris Accords?
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!