Manage episode 285368439 series 2032122
In spite of not being financially affected by the pandemic, you know an employee of yours and his wife have been gaming the system and taking unemployment benefits and PPP loans from the government to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars. While you're deeply bothered by their gleeful boasting about these fraudulent actions, you also don't like meddling in other people's business. Should you file a complaint to the proper authorities anyway, or just hope that karma will come around someday? We'll tackle this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/472
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Your well-paid employee boasts about fraudulently receiving COVID relief from the government to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars. Should you report this or hope karma intervenes? Another ponderable: if he's regularly and remorselessly stealing from Uncle Sam, what's he been stealing from your company?
- Your irresponsible sister parties and spends beyond her means while neglecting her daughter. You want to be supportive of your niece's well-being, but you also don't want to take her off your sister's hands and enable more bad behavior. How do you find a decent middle ground without also neglecting your own family?
- As a Westerner teaching English in Japan, how do you get past the point of being a tall, freakish curiosity to the locals in order to build deeper relationships with new friends?
- Would getting a text message from a person you spent a total of eight hours with over a year ago mean anything? Or would it just be a weird, semi-unnecessary gesture?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps!...