Manage episode 292854776 series 1916797
As part of my daily routine, I scan dozens of blogs, visit a handful of Facebook groups, and skim through Twitter.
The goal: find the most helpful resources, tools, and articles that I can share with my teacher friends (that’s you!).
Here are my favorite links for May 2021:
- Right click in Google Docs to view edit history.
- Google Forms now auto-saves!
- 10 Chromebook using Educators to follow
- College professor sparks heated debate about Google Docs
- Changes to the Level 1 Google Educator exam
- Moving to a new district...take your courses with you!
- Chrome extension manager
- End of year Google Slides portfolio
For show notes and resources on teaching with Chromebooks, visit http://chrmbook.com/podcast
Thanks for tuning into the Chromebook Classroom Podcast! If you enjoyed today's episode, I would appreciate your honest rating and review!