Manage episode 287630427 series 1916797
As part of my daily routine, I scan dozens of blogs, visit a handful of Facebook groups, and skim through Twitter.
The goal: find the most helpful resources, tools, and articles that I can share with my teacher friends (that’s you!).
Here are my favorite links for March 2021:
- Schedule breakout rooms in advance
- Version history for Jamboard
- All the new stuff in ChomeOS Ver. 89
- NEW screen recording for Chromebooks
- 30 Ways to use Google Forms in the Classroom
- 7 tips for teaching with Jamboard
- Create fill-in spaces with Google Docs
- Review: One by Wacom
- Stop stealing dreams
- Chromebook Prank guide
For show notes and resources on teaching with Chromebooks, visit http://chrmbook.com/podcast
Thanks for tuning into the Chromebook Classroom Podcast! If you enjoyed today's episode, I would appreciate your honest rating and review!