Manage episode 289869729 series 1916797
As part of my daily routine, I scan dozens of blogs, visit a handful of Facebook groups, and skim through Twitter.
The goal: find the most helpful resources, tools, and articles that I can share with my teacher friends (that’s you!).
Here are my favorite links for April 2021:
- Big changes in store for ChromeOS this fall?
- Updated timeline on storage policy changes
- Teach students how to screen record on Chromebooks
- Tammy has a Tab problem
- 5 Drawing apps
- April is national poetry month
- Atlas of art and emotion
- Get Google Certified this summer
- Google Admin Bootcamp
- Visual thinking tool
- Organize your paper with Stack
For show notes and resources on teaching with Chromebooks, visit http://chrmbook.com/podcast
Thanks for tuning into the Chromebook Classroom Podcast! If you enjoyed today's episode, I would appreciate your honest rating and review!