Manage episode 274088837 series 2504264
Google’s new hardware has dominated our site, YouTube channel and podcast for a few weeks now. We had preliminary leaks of the new gadgets followed by a virtual event and now we have the actual hardware in our hands here at the Chrome Unboxed office. If you missed them, we have unboxing videos of both the new Chromecast with Google TV and the new Nest Audio speaker and both items have impressed thus far.
Our podcast this week ends up being an at-length look at these two new pieces of affordable, effective hardware. At $49, the new Chromecast is a no-brainer in the media streaming game and the $99 Nest Audio becomes an easy-to-recommend, full-bodied speaker that won’t hurt your bank account too badly. After having both around and using them for a bit already, we obviously have some thoughts and are excited to share them with our listeners.
- The new Chromecast with Google TV will be pretty awesome for gaming, just not yet
- One night in a hotel completely sold me on the new Chromecast with Google TV
- Nest Audio unboxing and initial impressions [VIDEO]
- Chromecast with Google TV unboxing and initial hands-on [VIDEO]
- Google’s all-new Nest Audio is available today, here’s where you can pick one up