Manage episode 302671538 series 2824029
- Hi Guys, thanks for listening
- This week the Steph is covering the terrible murders in a small town in NSW, known as the Bowraville murders.
- This story is about three aboriginal children that went missing over a 5 month period.
- Two of their bodies were found with headwounds and the Third, was never found.
- · The first victim, was 16-year-old Colleen Walker Craig
· She was last seen alive on 13 September 1990,
· articles of her clothing were later found weighed down by rocks in the Nambucca River.
· On 4 October 1990, Walker's cousin, four-year-old Evelyn Greenup, disappeared after a party at her grandmother's house.
· She was last seen by her mother as she was put to bed sometime during the night, but was gone by next morning.·
· On 27 April 1991, Greenup's skeletal remains were found in bushland near Congarinni Road.
· On 31 January 1991,
· 16-year-old Clinton Speedy-Duroux went missing after a party at The Mission.
· He was last known to have stayed with his girlfriend in a yellow Viscount caravan used by the suspect on the morning of 1 February
- The suspect, known as the King on the mission has been tried and acquitted.
- and the community are still fighting to have him retried.
- If you have any information please call 1800 333 000.
- listen to all of the facts and make up your own minds.
- have a listen to this sad tale and have your tissues ready.
- Please take care and stay safe, Love Steph and Kim xx
Photographs and additional reading.
Find us at:
Email us at: email@example.com
Patreon: see below
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/user?u=45582970)