Ep. 176 Can a graphic designer be compelled to design a website for a same-sex wedding?
Manage episode 349185799 series 1750695
Hot on the heels of oral argument in 303 Creative LLC v. Elenis, FIRE’s Ronnie London and David Hudson join the show to discuss the case, as well as other high profile free speech cases at the Supreme Court this year.
- Watch the video of the podcast conversation
- 303 Creative LLC v. Elenis
- Shurtleff v. City of Boston
- Kennedy v. Bremerton School District
- Gonzalez v. Google LLC
- Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc. v. Goldsmith
- Jack Daniel’s Properties, Inc. v. VIP Products LLC
www.sotospeakpodcast.com YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/thefireorg Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/freespeechtalk Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sotospeakpodcast Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/freespeechtalk/ Email us: email@example.com