Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on December 15, 2019 14:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 176475643 series 1389826
Taylor Bartels is the President of Galleon Holdings and a Franchisee for European Wax Center.
If you had told Taylor twenty years ago that he would be running a waxing business he might have thought you were crazy. It was never an obvious path, but when he and his wife started exploring franchise options, they fell in love with European Wax Center and have gone on to create a successful business enterprise.
In this episode, Taylor shares his story of making the jump into franchising, the difference between being entrepreneurial and being an entrepreneur, and why your customer is always your boss.
Discussed in this episode:
- How Taylor made the jump to franchising
- The difference between being entrepreneurial and being an entrepreneur
- Can anyone be a good entrepreneur?
- Why your customer is always your boss
- How do you get valuable feedback from your customers?
- Advice for those new to the franchise industry
Learn more about Ceterus at Ceterus.com