Manage episode 292312777 series 2507500
Have ya ever looked at your life and asked, “Why is this happening? Why is this so hard?”
Maybe you’re in a season of grieving or you’re walking through frustrating circumstances that leave you questioning everything.
You wish you could just go back to things the way they were before…. ya know, before everything imploded. When life seemed simpler or easier.
In today’s episode, Ashley LeMieux joins Jordan on the podcast to share her own heartbreaking story of loss and motherhood.
Tune in for a candid conversation about walking through adversity and learning to find clarity and healing along the way. You’ll learn:
- What to do when everyone has an opinion on your family building decisions
- The difference between moving on and moving forward with your grief
- How to reframe your thoughts and start asking the right questions
- Ways to use clarity mapping as a tool to set intentions and walk through difficult circumstances
- How to move forward in love, not fear
Wanna hear more from Ashley? Visit her at theshineproject.com.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.