Manage episode 292312776 series 2507500
Have you ever struggled to find or hold onto confidence when walking through difficult circumstances?
Maybe you’re in a tough season and it’s hard for you to even imagine a positive outcome.
Or maybe you’re afraid of failure, and you’re not sure how to have confidence in the face of fear.
In this episode, Jordan talks with life coach and author Rachel Luna to learn how to build confidence and hold onto faith in life’s difficult seasons.
Grab those headphones and tune in to learn:
- The meaning of confidence and why it looks different for everyone
- How to build confidence through action
- The role that faith plays in building confidence
- How to have confidence in the face of fear and disappointment
- Ways to use journaling to build up confidence
Want to learn more from Rachel? Head over to www.rachelluna.biz.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.