Manage episode 281205260 series 2507500
“Wait, you want me to FORGIVE them?”
When you’ve been hurt deeply by someone else, forgiveness can seem impossible. How do you forget what they did? How do you trust them again? What if the person you’re trying to forgive is yourself - or even God?
In today’s episode, Jordan has a candid conversation with the head of Proverbs 31 Ministries and bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst about the long journey of forgiveness.
Through her own personal story of heartbreak, Lysa shares everything she’s learned about forgiveness and letting go of resentment.
Tune in to learn:
- What forgiveness really looks like
- How to find emotional healing in your pain
- Why you need to acknowledge your hurt
- What to do if you’re angry at yourself or God
- How to prevent bitterness from taking root
Want to learn more about Lysa? Head over to her Instagram page @lysaterkeurst.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.