Manage episode 291001762 series 2507500
Tell me if this sounds familiar…
You’re interested in the idea of swapping out your household products with more natural options, but you’re not sure what’s legit, you’re overwhelmed by where to start, you’ve got people DMing you about products they think you should use, and you don’t know how to tell which products are trustworthy.
It can be hard to sift through all the information and conflicting options.
So in this episode, Jordan shares how to have a healthy mindset around the products you choose, some helpful resources you can use to find non-toxic products, and the products that she uses at home.
If you want some practical tools and suggestions to help you choose some non-toxic products, then tune in to this episode and learn:
- How to take a grace-based approach to clean living
- Why there’s no perfect product
- Resources to help you find better products (so you don’t have to spend hours researching)
- The importance of regularly checking the brands you’re using
- What products Jordan uses at home
To see the list of products mentioned in the episode, visit the blog post at jordanleedooley.com/blog.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.