Manage episode 293398110 series 2650280
Wherever you are on your journey, whether you’re not ready to have kids for another 10 years, you’re actively trying, or you’re walking through pregnancy loss, nutrition plays a big role in improving your fertility and overall health.
But let’s be honest. Eating healthy and making lifestyle changes can feel pretty overwhelming and stressful. There are a million different opinions and rules on what you should or shouldn’t eat.
Do you eat the avocado or not? 🥑 🤷♀️
To help simplify everything for you, Jordan is speaking with registered dietician and nutritionist Whitney Gingerich to discover how to have a grace-based approach to improving your fertility through nutrition and lifestyle changes.
Tune into this encouraging conversation to learn:
- The role diet and lifestyle play in fertility
- Foods that can boost your fertility
- How to take a grace-based approach to eating
- What to do if your partner isn’t as invested in health or improving fertility
- Easy fertility swaps and meals you can make at home
- Ways to support your adrenals and manage stress
- How to reevaluate priorities and give yourself permission to invest in your health
Want to hear more from Whitney? Visit her at thefertilitynut.com.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.