Manage episode 290036943 series 2650280
Have you ever heard people say that money is the root of all evil?
Maybe it’s made you feel that asking for a pay raise is greedy or marketing yourself and charging good money for your services is bad.
Or maybe you think money is good and you want to be more intentional with it, but you’re just not sure where to start or how to create good money habits.
If you’re nodding your head to either of those, then this is for you!
In today's episode, Jordan digs into the common lies that we believe about money and the 8 disciplines of a financially savvy woman (and how to implement them in your own life).
When you’re financially literate, you become a good steward and a wise investor, and as a result, you can be a world changer.
So grab those headphones and tune in to learn:
- How our childhood affects how we view money
- The top lies we believe about money
- The difference between wise wealth building and the prosperity gospel
- 8 disciplines of a financially savvy woman and how you can implement them
- How to make SMART money goals
- Why money habits matter
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.