Manage episode 292904463 series 2650280
Does this sound familiar?
You curl up for a relaxing night and turn on some HGTV or scroll through Pinterest to see all the beautiful homes and their designs.
Before you know it, you’re looking at your own house, feeling like you need to spend 2 million dollars to redo everything.
If that sounds like you and you’re trying to figure out how to decorate your space while being a good steward of your resources, then this episode is for you.
Jordan is sharing her top four tips on how to furnish your home when you’re on a budget.
Tune in to learn:
- The real purpose of a home
- How to prioritize your home purchases
- Why you should focus on one room at a time
- How you can use temporary pieces to make beautiful spaces
- Ways you can save up for the furniture or decor you really want
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.