84. Justine Baruch - Intimacy, polarity, conflict & the difference between the masculine & the feminine
Manage episode 320926235 series 3244850
Are you having a hard time to understand your partner? Maybe, you’re longing to better navigate the differences between the masculine and the feminine in order to find a deeper sense of intimacy and passion?
THIS EPISODE HELPS YOU NAVIGATE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN
I connect with Justine Baruch for a conversation about intimacy, polarity, conflict and learning to navigate the dance between the masculine and the feminine.
In this conversation you will hear us talk about:
- How men and women experience intimacy differently - and how to meet each others needs in a way that creates passion
- How men and women deals with conflict differently - and how to navigate that
- Coming back to connection after conflict
- How to express your desires in a way that inspires (Request vs. demand)
- Learning to understand how men and women process emotions differently
This is a conversation for you who are longing to better navigate the dance between the masculine and the feminine - and oh, did I mention that you’re in for a TREAT?
Contact Justine Baruch: https://justinebaruch.com/
Madeleine on the web: https://www.mofjrd.com
Madeleine on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mofjrd
Join the Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mofjrdcommunity
Share your contribution on SWISH: 123 614 75 24
Share your contribution on PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/mofjrd
Sponsorship and collaborations: firstname.lastname@example.org