Manage episode 308228854 series 2539397
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 19:05 - Why Michael decided to start focusing on hotels as an asset class and as his strategy.
- 26:05 - Why he believes that hotels typically perform consistently regardless of market conditions.
- 30:25 - How to evaluate or underwrite potential hotel investments.
- 31:12 - What Michael’s buying criteria is for potential hotel investments.
- 33:09 - Why he started employing virtual assistants and how he utilizes them in his real estate business.
- And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
- Get more FREE content from Robert.
- Get a FREE audiobook from Audible.
- Read the 9 Key Steps to Effective Personal Financial Management.
- Check out our Investing Starter Packs about business and finance.
- Learn about our Investing Starter Packs on real estate.
- Michael Stohler’s The Richer Geek Podcast.
- Michael Blank’s book Financial Freedom with Real Estate Investing.
- Reed Goossens’ book Investing in the US.
- Ramit Sethi’s book I Will Teach You To Be Rich.
- Michael Stohler's favourite book: Money Secrets of the Rich by John Burley.
- Find great markets to invest in with Wiserei.
- Real estate education platform BiggerPockets.
- All of Robert’s favorite books.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
- Save with a credit union that helps you build financial confidence with Navy Federal Credit Union.
- Hear about surprising bank vulnerabilities, learn about crypto thieves, and investigate the old dangers in our new media environment with What the Hack with Adam Levin.
- Switch to Mint Mobile and get premium wireless service, starting at JUST $15 bucks a month, and get the plan shipped to your door for FREE.
- You can get a complete home security system starting at just over $100. There are no long-term contracts or commitments. It’s a really easy way to start feeling a bit more peace of mind. Get 50% off your next order at SimpliSafe.com/Millennial.
- Impress your audience and yourself. Enjoy presentations for free with Canva.
Read this episode’s transcript and full show notes on our website.