Manage episode 307882792 series 2539397
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 02:33 - What the benefits are of having a financial planner.
- 21:16 - What millennials can do to find the right balance between preparing for your future, while still enjoying the present.
- 27:15 - What financial independence really means.
- 48:02 - Whether millennials should consider Bitcoin as a part of their financial plan.
- 49:24 - Jim's thoughts on how much Bitcoin to allocate in a portfolio.
- And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
- Get a FREE audiobook from Audible.
- Read the 9 Key Steps to Effective Personal Financial Management.
- Check out our Investing Starter Packs about business and finance.
- Learn about our Investing Starter Packs on real estate.
- Trade Bitcoin with Swan.
- Listen to Bitcoin Fundamentals hosted by Preston Pysh.
- Related Episode: Young Investor’s Getting Started w/ Kelly Lannan.
- Related Bitcoin Fundamentals Episode: Bitcoin Common Misconceptions w/ Robert Breedlove.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
- Save with a credit union that helps you build financial confidence with Navy Federal Credit Union.
- Make it simple to hire and manage remote employees across all 50 states with Justworks.
- You can get a complete home security system starting at just over $100. There are no long-term contracts or commitments. It’s a really easy way to start feeling a bit more peace of mind. Get 50% off your next order at SimpliSafe.com/Millennial
- First Majestic is offering our listeners an exclusive offer of $15 off per kilogram bar. Hurry because this offer only lasts until the end of December!
- Learn more about how you can get started investing in some of the best cash flow markets today with Rent to Retirement.
- Get the most unique goods every month from small businesses and emerging brands with Bespoke Post’s Box of Awesome. Get 20% off your first monthly box with the code MI.
Read this episode’s transcript and full show notes on our website.
Connect with Clay: Twitter