Manage episode 365416414 series 1203992
In episode #2476, we share where we think podcast advertising is heading in the future. The recent surge in the podcasting space has created many opportunities for innovations in advertising that you may be missing out on. Tune in today to hear our thoughts on partners, omnichannel approaches, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:00] Today’s topic: Where We Think Podcast Advertising Is Going.
- [00:07] Looking back on the last few years of boom in the podcasting space.
- [01:04] Examples of innovative ways to run podcast ads.
- [02:18] A few Chartable statistics about our podcast and audience.
- [04:18] Finding the right advertising partners for your podcast.
- [05:19] The utility of podcasting within an omnichannel approach to online business.
- [06:20] Matching your podcasting strategy with your business objectives.
- [07:03] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe!
Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Don’t forget to help us grow by subscribing and liking on YouTube!
- Joe Rogan
- Athletic Greens
- Eight Sleep
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
- Single Grain << Eric’s ad agency
- NP Digital << Neil’s ad agency
- Twitter @neilpatel
- Twitter @ericosiu
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices