Manage episode 327669581 series 1024148
Can Go help you write faster PHP apps? In this episode, we explore the unusual pairing of Go and PHP that led to the RoadRunner project, a high-performance PHP application server, load-balancer, and process manager that is all written in Go.
Changelog++ members save 4 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Sourcegraph – Move fast, even in big codebases. Sourcegraph is universal code search for every developer and team. Easily search across all the code that matters to you and your organization: find example code, explore and read code, debug issues, and more. Head to info.sourcegraph.com/changelog and click the button “Try Sourcegraph now” to get started.
- FireHydrant – The reliability platform for every developer. Incidents impact everyone, not just SREs. FireHydrant gives teams the tools to maintain service catalogs, respond to incidents, communicate through status pages, and learn with retrospectives. Small teams up to 10 people can get started for free with all FireHydrant features included. No credit card required to sign up. Learn more at firehydrant.io
- LaunchDarkly – Fundamentally change how you deliver software. Innovate faster, deploy fearlessly, and make each release a masterpiece.
- Flatfile – Data import is broken. We fixed it. Flatfile’s powerful out-of-the-box solution takes the data import burden off your shoulders, freeing you to solve bigger business problems and build products that people love.
- Valery Piashchynski – Twitter, GitHub
- Anton Titov – Twitter, GitHub
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!