Manage episode 324768864 series 62727
In a saturated and notoriously competitive industry, Cameron Falloon used his fitness training experience with celebrities and pro sports teams to start Body Fit Training. BFT's program uses the same fitness strategies Cameron used to train Princess Diana and athletes. Instead of “get fit quick” schemes, BFT uses science, technology, and community to drive positive outcomes at all fitness levels.
Within 5 years, BFT became one of Australia's largest franchises. It was recently acquired for $44M by Xponential Fitness, which is bringing Cameron's fitness philosophies worldwide.
Listen to Nathan and Cameron discuss:
- His decision to leave professional sports and start his own business
- The difference between sports training and the commercial fitness industry
- Why it took 2 years to build a proven model for BFT
- 3 areas of focus that differentiate BFT against the competition
- How his former AFL players accidentally became the first BFT franchise owners
- Selling to publicly-traded Xponential Fitness in 4 weeks
- Advice on productizing your skills
- And more franchise and fitness business advice…
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: