387: Why You Should Sell Less and Build an Undeniable Offer with Author and Entrepreneur Alex Hormozi
Manage episode 313185571 series 62727
Get ready for a crash course in bootstrapped sales, investing, and crafting an undeniable offer.
Alex Hormozi sold everything and left a consulting job to work in the fitness industry—that’s when his love of business began.
Alex now has a portfolio of 7 businesses valued at $85 million a year, including acquisition.com, which helps service-based businesses scale and multiply profits. In his new book, $100M Offers: How To Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No, Alex shares his lessons on crafting an offer to scale a business.
In this episode, Nathan and Alex discuss:
- Alex’s goal to become a billionaire in 10 years
- How he went from losing money in his business to making $36 for every $1 spent
- Why he and his partner are giving away everything once they die
- His tiny market, big money process of finding niche markets
- Why you should sell less than your ability to sell
- Why rushing is the biggest mistake by young entrepreneurs
- And much more entrepreneurial advice...
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: