Manage episode 335054444 series 1501691
Here's what industry execs were worried about at the Farnborough Airshow.
- Bradley Peniston, Defense One Deputy Editor;
- Marcus Weisgerber, Defense One Global Business Editor;
- Andrew Hunter, assistant secretary of the U.S. Air Force for acquisition, technology and logistics;
- Raytheon CEO Greg Hayes;
- Bell Helicopter CEO Mitch Snyder;
- And Eric Chewning, of the consulting firm McKinsey’s aerospace and defense practice.
After the program is a sponsored interview with Thomas Laliberty, who is president of Land Warfare and Air Defense at Raytheon Missiles and Defense.