Manage episode 362064551 series 2938652
What's the difference between meditation and contemplation? What should I include in a Plan of Life? What are some common obstacles to prayer, and how can I overcome them?
In this episode, we wrap up our introduction to prayer.
This episode covers Part Four, Section One, Chapter Two, Article Three, and Chapter Three, Articles One and Two of the Catechism of the Catholic Church (pts 2683-2745).
Support us on Patreon!
Contact the podcast: email@example.com.
References and further reading/listening/viewing:
- Joseph M. Muntadas, "A Plan of Life"
- Pope's Worldwide Prayer Network, "Morning Offering Prayers"
- De Libris, "Books on Spirituality"
- Joseph, Pronechen, "Why Does Our Lady of Fatima Call Us to the Daily Rosary?"
- Opus Dei, "How Do I Pray the Rosary?"
- Pope Paul VI, Mysterium Fidei
- C. S. Lewis, The Problem of Pain.
- St. Teresa of Jesus, Autobiography of Teresa of Avila
- Eugene Boylan, Difficulties in Mental Prayer.
- Podcasts for meditation: