Artwork

Innehåll tillhandahållet av Conservative Nation Radio. Allt poddinnehåll inklusive avsnitt, grafik och podcastbeskrivningar laddas upp och tillhandahålls direkt av Conservative Nation Radio eller deras podcastplattformspartner. Om du tror att någon använder ditt upphovsrättsskyddade verk utan din tillåtelse kan du följa processen som beskrivs här https://sv.player.fm/legal.
Player FM - Podcast-app
Gå offline med appen Player FM !

NWCR Radio #573 on CNM - The Poliiticians of both parties should be gone

3:02:00
 
Dela
 

Manage episode 366929363 series 5616
Innehåll tillhandahållet av Conservative Nation Radio. Allt poddinnehåll inklusive avsnitt, grafik och podcastbeskrivningar laddas upp och tillhandahålls direkt av Conservative Nation Radio eller deras podcastplattformspartner. Om du tror att någon använder ditt upphovsrättsskyddade verk utan din tillåtelse kan du följa processen som beskrivs här https://sv.player.fm/legal.
Politicians from both parties should be voted out of office. The sooner the better. Right now we have 100% of the democrats doing what they can to dsstroy this nation, from our Consittuition to our laws. And on the republican side we have about 85% of. them that are doing the same thing. But that leaves us with that 15% who are fighting and working for America. That is where we need to rebuid America from. Get rid of all the other politicians and work to rebuild with the 15% that are actually doing what they can for America. Any other way will not work. As Thomas Jefferson once said: "When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil."
  continue reading

344 episoder

Artwork
iconDela
 
Manage episode 366929363 series 5616
Innehåll tillhandahållet av Conservative Nation Radio. Allt poddinnehåll inklusive avsnitt, grafik och podcastbeskrivningar laddas upp och tillhandahålls direkt av Conservative Nation Radio eller deras podcastplattformspartner. Om du tror att någon använder ditt upphovsrättsskyddade verk utan din tillåtelse kan du följa processen som beskrivs här https://sv.player.fm/legal.
Politicians from both parties should be voted out of office. The sooner the better. Right now we have 100% of the democrats doing what they can to dsstroy this nation, from our Consittuition to our laws. And on the republican side we have about 85% of. them that are doing the same thing. But that leaves us with that 15% who are fighting and working for America. That is where we need to rebuid America from. Get rid of all the other politicians and work to rebuild with the 15% that are actually doing what they can for America. Any other way will not work. As Thomas Jefferson once said: "When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil."
  continue reading

344 episoder

Alla avsnitt

×
 
Loading …

Välkommen till Player FM

Player FM scannar webben för högkvalitativa podcasts för dig att njuta av nu direkt. Den är den bästa podcast-appen och den fungerar med Android, Iphone och webben. Bli medlem för att synka prenumerationer mellan enheter.

 

Snabbguide