Manage episode 329071718 series 1280399
Matt Holt & Mohammed S. Al Sahaf sit down with Natalie & Jon to discuss every gopher’s favorite open source web server with automatic HTTPS!
In addition to laying out what Caddy is and why it’s interesting, we dive deep into how you can (and why you might want to) extend Caddy as a result of its modular architecture.
Changelog++ members save 6 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Chronosphere – Chronosphere is the observability platform for cloud-native teams operating at scale. When it comes to observability, teams need a reliable, scalable, and efficient solution so they can know about issues well before their customers do. Teams choose Chronosphere to help them move faster than the competition. Learn more and get a demo at chronosphere.io.
- Akuity – Akuity is a new platform (founded by Argo co-creators) that brings fully-managed Argo CD and enterprise services to the cloud or on premise. They’re inviting our listeners to join the closed beta at akuity.io/changelog. The platform is a versatile Kubernetes operator for handling cluster deployments the GitOps way. Deploy your apps instantly and monitor their state — get minimum overhead, maximum impact, and enterprise readiness from day one.
- Square – Develop on the platform that sellers trust. There is a massive opportunity for developers to support Square sellers by building apps for today’s business needs. Learn more at changelog.com/square to dive into the docs, APIs, SDKs and to create your Square Developer account — tell them Changelog sent you.
- Retool – The low-code platform for developers to build internal tools — Some of the best teams out there trust Retool…Brex, Coinbase, Plaid, Doordash, LegalGenius, Amazon, Allbirds, Peloton, and so many more – the developers at these teams trust Retool as the platform to build their internal tools. Try it free at retool.com/changelog
- Matt Holt – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Mohammed S. Al Sahaf – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Natalie Pistunovich – Twitter, GitHub
- Jon Calhoun – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!